Subject: Error routine
From: [email-masked] (Michele Berionne)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mer, 25 Set 96 22:29:42

Hello,

 > Is it possible to link my very own error routine to amos error system?
 > So I want to link a small routine to amos error system, so that whenever
 > an amos error occurs I could close my aga screen and restore amos screen
 > back to normal.

There's command called On Error Proc YOUR_PROCEDURE
In this way every time you get an error, your procedure is executed.

 > (I open the screen using my McExtension)

What's that?

Bye

    [email-masked]                    >>Bomb!2.0<<
  +--------------------------ON AMINET----------------------------+
  | game/think/VenusTris.lha         game/misc/SnailRace.lha      |
  | game/shoot/fantasy.lha           util/time/MReminder.lha      |
  | game/think/Atoms3.lha            util/misc/Dialer2.lha        |
  | game/think/navalbattle.lha       game/think/Manos.lha         |
  | game/shoot/in_the_target.lha     dev/lang/Logo1_4.lha         |
  |                                                               |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+
  |���BASIC programmers never die, they GOSUB and don't RETURN.   |
  +---------------------------------------------------------------+